MJB Tours Pty Ltd (Trading as Go Beyond Tours)
These are our terms and conditions for the tours. They are standard rules and list the rights and obligations of the organiser (MJB Tours Pty Ltd) and the customer. If you have questions, please let us know.
At time of reservation, any type of disability or medical issues must be made known to MJB Tours Pty Ltd and in how far these may affect your enjoyment of the tour or its enjoyment by others. If you fail to do so at time of reservation, MJB Tours Pty Ltd remains the right to cancel your tour without any liability on the part of MJB Tours Pty Ltd.
MJB Tours Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude from or terminate a tour, without refund, anyone who:
- Is unable to cope with the requirements of the bus or walking tour or who may need or require services of facilities which are not available
- Fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of MJB Tours Pty Ltd personnel
- Engages in illegal or undesirable behaviour or who interferes with the enjoyment of or jeopardises the safety of other tour participants.
Anyone so excluded will be required to disembark at a safe public location, transport from which will be wholly their responsibility.
You agree that MJB Tours Pty Ltd is released from all liability for, and you agree not to hold MJB Tours Pty Ltd responsible for the termination of your travel arrangements in accordance with the previous condition, or any decision made by MJB Tours Pty Ltd or by any service provider who refuses to provide you with special services that are not available or who refuses to carry you by reason of any disability or medical condition.
Every effort is made to deliver tours as listed in the travel agreement, however they are indicative only and no guarantee can be made and no compensation shall be payable in the event of missed connections or amended tours due to unforeseeable change of weather and road conditions. The safety of all passengers is highest priority and MJB Tours Pty Ltd guarantees compliance with all State and Federal laws. MJB Tours Pty Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for death or illness/injury to any person. It is the passenger’s responsibility to exercise due diligence and duty of care at all times whilst on tour and to follow directions given by tour driver/guides at all times. Passengers accept all risk associated with tour activities. Any personal items lost or stolen are the responsibility of the passenger.
Exchange rates will be taken on the day of invoicing using the day exchange rate of OANDA. Types of payment: bank transfer, credit card or cash (on agreement).
Cancellations/ Refunds & Returns:
- Customer cancellation up to and including 14 days prior to tour: free of charge
- Customer cancellation between 13-7 days before tour date: 50% per person
- Customer cancellation between 6 and 3 days before tour date: 75% per person
- Customer cancellation within 48 hours of tour date: 100% per person
- Cancellations by MJB Tours Pty Ltd due to weather or traffic conditions or by third parties will result in a full refund or an alternative date or tour of equal value.
Total Required Passenger Numbers For The Tour To Proceed:
- Minimum Number: Two Adults
- Itinerary subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances
Privacy laws: all personal details will be collected for the tour only and will stay with MJB Tours Pty Ltd. They will only be disclosed to third parties in an emergency or if required by law